Friday, May 8, 2015

~Double Up FTHS Friday


Happy Friday!!  I have 2 cards to share with you today featuring FTHS images.  One was last week's mid week inspiration card that I thought I had posted but didn't and the other is this week's. 

For my first card I have used Faithful Friends Friendship for my image and sentiment.



For my second card, I have used our sketch AND the tWiSt this week.  The tWiSt is  to use many layers and I have added extras to each existing layer. This image is called Flower Chick




Be sure to pop on over to the challenge blog to not only find our current sketch with a tWiSt challenge but also the SOTM progressive challenge as well!

Happy weekend everyone!
Hugs, 

3 comments:

  1. These are really bright and cheerful cards, Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both awesome! I love the images, and bright colors.
    xx Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are fabulous, Kelly. I like this Faithful Friend Image very much !!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!