Saturday, July 4, 2015

~Happy Birthday Kiddo-MP3 Mike


 It's challenge time again over at Di's Digis!  This week we are asking to see your creations featuring any Celebration!  I went with a Birthday card and a boy one at that! I never seem to have enough boy cards on hand so I thought I would change that!



I have used MP3 Mike from Di's shop for my card and the fun sketch from Outlawz this week.  My papers are old CTMH papers but I thought they were fun for card.

We have a fabulous sponsor yet again this week, so be sure to check them out as well as the rest of my design team mates creations over on the challenge blog.  As always, you do not have to use an image from Di's Digis but if you do, you could win 2 images of your choice just for doing so!

Wishing all of my US friends a Happy 4th of July!!

Have a great weekend everyone and thank for stopping by to visit!

Hugs,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!