Saturday, October 3, 2015

~Isabella


 Hello and thanks for popping by today!  I have a new card to share with you for our new Anything Goes challenge over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!  We have 3 fabulous new sponsors for this challenge and I was lucky enough to work with a company that I have never worked with before, so that was fun. 



I have used Isabella from Emerald Fairies. My sketch is from Tuesday Morning Sketches.   

Our wonderful sponsors this challenge are:

http://anitasdigiart.blogspot.com.au/p/emerald-faeries-stamps.html
 Prize ~ 3 images

https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/enchantedezignstudio?section_id=10154298

Prize ~ 3 images

https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/ZuriDigitalStamps

 Prize ~ 3 images

 I sure hope you will have a look over at the challenge blog to see the rest of the fabulous creations that my team mates have created and then enter for your chance at one of the wonderful prizes available from our fabulous sponsors!
 
Hugs,  


3 comments:

  1. I love your card Kelly, beautifully done, the colours are perfect and just adding the one flower sets it off nicely, well done x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a truly sweet creation Kelly. I love it. Great image and colours and just enough sparkle too.
    Hugs.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet Kelly - what a lovely image :-) the papers are really pretty too!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!