Friday, April 1, 2016

~Love You Mouse


Happy Friday!!  I have a mid week inspiration post for you for the current FTHS sketch #145with a tWiSt.  The sketch is great on it's own and the twist is to add sponging to your card.  I went with just the sketch this time around and here is my card.
 

 This super cute image is called Love You Mouse and comes with the mouse with or without flowers in the background and with 5 sentiments as well!!  What a great deal!  Our sketch for this week's challenge is below and you can find the rest of the design team inspiration here and here.  

There's stil 2 1/2 days lef tto enter this fun challenge, so I hope I see your creation there!

Have a super weekend everyone!  We are off to Kirsten's last skating competition of the year!  It'll be a fabulous girls weekend and I'm looking forward to it!

Hugs,


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!