Wednesday, June 22, 2016

~Hang Loose Birdbrain


It's Wednesday already!!  Yippeee!  Less than a week of school left for Landon-Kirsten is done exams on Friday and Landon's awards on on Tuesday and then we are officially on summer holidays!



It's Mid Week Inspiration time over at FTHS and I have a card to share with you featuring one of  the new image sets from our blog hop last week.  I have used our sketch (modified slightly to fit the circles) and the tWiSt this week as well which is to Make It Sparkle.  You are free to choose one or the other or use both if you like!  My image is called Hang Loose Birdbrain!

I hope you have a super week and thank for stopping by!  Be sure to head on over to the challenge blog to see the other fabulous mid week creations as well as to enter your card!

 
Hugs,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!