Sunday, January 29, 2017

~Sending Owl My Love

 Welcome back to a new challenge over at Di's Digi Challenge.  This time around we are asking you to show us your All About Love creations!


 I have used this super cute image called Sending Owl My Love and although it would be a great Valentines card, I think I am going to use it for my daughters Birthday in a week as she loves owls!

I hope you will join us this week.  Be sure to pop on over to the challenge blog to see all of the fabulous design team creations and then enter for your chance at one of 2 great prizes.  You could win 2 images just for featuring one of Di's images on your card or our sponsor this time around is Frantic Stamper and they have offered a $20 voucher to one lucky person! 

Have fun and happy crafting!


Hugs,

 

1 comment:

  1. Adorable and gorgeous Kelly, love the colours.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!