Monday, March 20, 2017

~Necktie Banner - FTHS 167

Happy Monday!!  We have a new sketch with a tWiSt for you over at From The Heart Stamps!  Our sketch this week is a great one for a nice clean and simple card which is what I did.



 I have used Necktie Banner for my image and the sketch-just turned it.   Paired it with some fun papers from Simple Stories called Aweso{ME}.

Use any size or shape, feel free to rotate it, flip it and embellish as you like, but if you use the sketch it should be recognizable!  Use the tWist(s), if you’d like. Or not!    We love to see your interpretation of the tWists and feel free to include your interpretation or inspiration in your posts.  As always, a From the Heart Stamps image is required.  Please check out the Challenge Rules under the tab “Challenges.”

Hugs, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!