Wednesday, April 12, 2017

~Easter Egg Sunny


Happy Wednesday!!   It's time for a fun new sketch over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 AND some exciting news too... I am a new design team member over there!!  YaY!  I love their sketches and have played along over the years, so I am super excited that I am now a DT member!

Little Blue Button is our sponsor this week and I have used Easter Egg Sunny for my card.  Perfect timing as we celebrate Easter this weekend!




Here is our sketch this week and you can enter your creation here as well as check out the rest of the design team makes.
 Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a super week and a Happy Easter!

Hugs, 

7 comments:

  1. Super cute Kelly! Congratulations on being on the design team. Your creation is full of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Kelly! It's great to have you on our DT here at SSW2! I love your papers...it gives the sketch a whole new look!
    Judi SSW2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Kelly, so happy to have you on the team. Fabulous card.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the SSW2 team! What a great looking card. Love the fun colorful papers. Have a great week. Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, so glad to see you as part of the SSW2 team. I've admired your work on the FTH team for years. I love this card. Super fun image and great papers. Welcome Kelly!
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Kelly. Congratulations on being on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 design team. I am also excited to be on the team.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!