Wednesday, July 19, 2017

~Balloon Girl, SSW2 #117


We have a super fun new sponsor over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2Smith York Laser Art has joined us and provided a fabulous assortment of laser cut MDF shapes for one lucky person as well as shapes for the design team to use as well.  I have used 3 stars on my card from Smith York Laser Art and love them, such a fun embellishment!



Our sketch is another fun one and perfect to use with these great shapes!

I hope you will play along with us, our challenge is open for 2 weeks!  Be sure to head on over to the challenge blog to see the rest of the design team creations with some fabulous laser cut shapes from our sponsor Smith York Laser Art.

Hugs,

 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly and welcome to SSW2, love your card this week and your wonderful bright colours. Everything works perfectly together.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, you ROCKED this sketch this fortnight! I am seriously in LOVE with your card. I fell in love your bright beautiful papers this week and that fun image. Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable fun card this week! Such bright happy colors. Have a super week. Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Kelly, this is so cute and cheery! I love it. Just wanted to stop by and {{give you a hug}}!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!