Saturday, August 19, 2017

~New Year Pup, SSW2 #119

 
I've been away this summer here and there and no internet and not strong enough internet to actually be on the web so I am getting caught up on my post!  

My latest DT make for Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 is here and I have to say I think this is one of my favorite sketches.  A great variety of layers and shapes, it's great.  Our lovely sponsor is Digistamp Boutique and I am lucky enough to get to play with this cutie image called New Year Pup.



I was in need of a birthday card but the fabulous sentiment that it comes with is perfect for New Years!  

Here is our sketch for this challenge which is still open for another 10 days, so you have lots of time to join us and I hope you will.  


Be sure to pop by the challenge blog to see all of the great cards by my teammates.

Hugs and Happy Saturday, 

3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card Kelly, I love this sweet image and your design papers and colours were perfect. Take care and happy crafting.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I LOVE this card!! Such a darling image and then your papers are absolutely PERFECT this week. Cute, Cute, Cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!