Sunday, October 1, 2017

~Penny's Bouquet

 Oh gosh,it's been so crazy around here and I was having internet issues but I am finally home for a day with internet working so I am getting caught up!  

This time around at Di's Digi Challenge we are asking to see your Autumn creations!  



I have used this super cute image from Di's store called Penny's Bouquet and I thought it was perfect for an Autumn challenge.  I hope you will join us in this fun, fitting challenge for this time of year.  We have a lovely sponsor as always and if you have any Dis Digi images in your library or feel like having a quick shop in Di's store, you could win 2 digis just for featuring an image from Di.

Happy crafting everyone!

Hugs,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!