Thursday, November 8, 2018

~Holiday Truck



Little Miss Muffet Stamps challenges are bi-weekly and challenge #201 is still open so that means I have some inspiration for you this week!




I have used this super cute Holiday Truck image with the wreath and lights but there are a few different options that come in the set that makes it so fun and versatile!  I did put liquid glass on the mirrors, back window and lights for a glass effect but I couldn't get a decent picture of it.

Be sure to check out Challenge #201 that is still active and see all the great design team cards, fabulous inspiration right there!!

Have a super Thursday crafty friends!

Hugs, Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!