Thursday, November 29, 2018

~Jr Hatter Holly with Pressies

 Challenge time over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!  Our challenges are always Anything Goes!  This week I have used Jr Hatter Holly with pressies for my card but this one comes with a couple more varieties on the stocking:-)



Of course you do not have to use an image from LMMS but if you have them why not and if you don't, be sure to check out the store for fab new releases.

I hope you will pop on over to the challenge blog to see the gorgeous creations from my team mates but also to enter your card!  You have two weeks and you could win:
One lucky winner will be awarded a $10.00 Gift Voucher to the LMMS shop. Plus featured winners have the chance to be honored guests and receive never seen before new releases that will be featured on our next Customer Appreciation Day.
 
Hugs, Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!