Sunday, November 18, 2018

~Percy's Christmas Tower


Di's Digi Challenge time friends!  We have a new challenge for you and that is to Include a Sentiment!  I don't always include a sentiment because sometimes I like to add one last minute depending on what I'm using my card for but at the same time it's nice to have cards complete and ready to give!


I have used Percy's Christmas Tower for my image and added a sentiment from CTMH, and this lil guy is all ready for someone!

Our challenge is open for 2 weeks and all you have to do is include a sentiment (follow the challenge)!  You do not have to use an image from Di's Digis BUT if you do, you may be lucky enough to win 2 images from Di just for doing so!

ETA:  BE sure to check out the Black Friday deals at Di's Digi Stamps so you can grab yourself some new images!!

 
Hugs, Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!