Wednesday, January 9, 2019

~Wilson Birds, Jefferson Birds, SSW2

Happy Wednesday! We have a fun new sketch for you over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!  We have a fun twist for you to go along with this sketch. You can use it as is OR you can change out the focal point shape of ovals and use rectangles-it's like 2 sketches in 1!  I have done one of each and the sketch is rotated on  the first one.

 A big shout out to Sparkle N Sprinkle for sponsoring our challenge this time around.  They have provided a $15 gift certificate for one lucky person as well as these fab images to the design team.

My first card features Wilson Birds.  I used the digi version but there is a rubber stamp version as well.  I merged the three birds and sentiment together and rotated our sketch using the original oval shape for sentiment and focalpoint.



My second card features this super cute bird from the Jefferson Birds set (again available in digi or rubber).  For this one I used the original sketch orientation but used the twist and changed out the oval shapes for rectangles.


 Here is our sketch:


Be sure to visit the challenge blog to see the design cards and fun twists as well as a sampling of the great sets available from Sparkle N Sprinkle!

Happy Crafting!
 
Hugs, 
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!