Thursday, March 21, 2019

~Freda's Flower Basket


It's the midway point in the super fun Creative Playground challenge over at Imagine That Digistamp that I was lucky enough to get to play along in this month as the customer standout!

I have used the Freda's Flower Basket set for my card this week and yes, even the pattern papers are from the set!  I have used the pre-colored version of the digi as I was short on time but still so happy to be able to put together this super cute card-if I may say so myself:-) 


Such a fun challenge and so fun to play along.  I am grateful for the opportunity to join the team this month!  The challenge is open until April 3, so still lots of time for you to join us as well and I sure hope you will.  

Have a super weekend!

Kelly

Supplies used:
Patter Paper, digi and sentiment - Freda;s Flower Basket-Imagine That Digistamp
Cardstock- Clover- CTMH
Embellishments: Pink Gems from CTMH 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!