Wednesday, January 1, 2020

~SSW2 Jan Challenge


Welcome to our January Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 challenge!  I love sketch challenges the most I think and we have 2 great ones to share with you this month.  

Our fabulous sponsor is Fred She Said and I have used this sweet colored image called Emma and Rosey for sketch #174.


Now for sketch # 175, I have used this gorgeous colored Dogwood Branch, again from Fred She Said.



 


So there we have 2 fantastic sketches for you this month!  I hope you head on over to the challenge blog to see the rest of the great cards from my design team friends and then choose a sketch or both to play along with us this week!

Happy Crafting!

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!