Sunday, June 7, 2020

Beautiful Seahorse-LPOCF


Isn't it crazy how time flies??  It seems like although we don't go anywhere thanks to Covid-19, the days still fly!  Time for a new Anything Goes challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

Our wonderful sponsor is Fabrika Fantasy and I have used this gorgeous colored images called Beautiful Seahorse for my card.



I used CTMH papers from my stash and the stamped sentiment is a CTMH set as well, as are the pretty sequins!

I hope you will check out the challenge blog to see the rest of the gorgeous Fabrika Fantasy creations for our Anything Goes challenge and then enter your card!

Happy Crafting friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!