Wednesday, June 3, 2020

SSW2 with Bugaboo


Wow!  It's time for a new sketch challenge over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2  and boy do we have options for you this month.  We have two great sketches as always and Bugaboo Stamps is our fab sponsor but it is also Kathy's 10th Anniversary with SSW2 and we have the sketch she shared from her first DT post!  Kathy is our sketch making queen and we are so very grateful for her creativity and skills providing us with wonderful sketches to use!

Here are my two cards featuring sketches 184 and 185 and images from Bugaboo Stamps.









I sure hope you will hop on over to the challenge blog and see all of the creative goodness there and then be sure to choose a sketch or two or three and join us this month!  You have all month to play along and I can't wait to see your card (s)!

Happy Crafting Friends!

Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous, funky cards Kelly. I too have some of that Bo Bunny paper in my stash.
    Hugs
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!