Sunday, July 19, 2020

Christmas in July with LPCOF Round 2


We are continuing the Christmas In July fun with Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!  Our challenges are always Anything Goes and for the month if July, we are featuring Christmas projects!


Our lovely sponsor this time around is Pattie's Creations and I have used Joy 2 for my card.  Slimline cards seems to be popping up here, there and everywhere so I thought I would try them out!


This paper is called Oh What Fun and is from Close To My Heat and was part of our seasonal catalog a while back but I love the colors and whimsical images so though it worked well with this fun image.  Added some snowflakes, CANDi embellies, and I know it's hard to see but I added some shimmer using a clear shimmer brush from CTMH.

I sure hope you will join us...these challenges run weekly right now and then we are back to bi-weekly challenges again come August.

Come along and have some fun with us!

Happy Crafting Friends!

Kelly




1 comment:

  1. I love your happy card! I think we all need a little bit of Christmas cheer right now! Have a good one!
    Hugs, Joy

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!