Wednesday, August 5, 2020

~SSW2 August Sketch #188 and #189

Welcome back to a new challenge month at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!  We have 2 fabulous sketches for you as we do every month!

First one is sketch #188 and I have used the colored version of  Earlie Hedgehog Dandelion - Fuzzypuffs from Polkadoodles and some gorgeous CTMH papers.





and second one is sketch #189 using the colored version of Primrose, The Darling Buds again, from Polkadoodles.



I sure hope you will hop on over to the challenge blog to see the fab sketches that Kathie has created and of course the gorgeous makes by my design team mates as well as Doris, our current Guest Designer.

Have fun friends and Happy Crafting!

Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards Kelly I love Polkadoodles images I adore you design papers and colours on both cards. Hope your keeping well and safe in Canada.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!