Wednesday, November 4, 2020

~November Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

 I love sketches so much and am happy to welcome you back to November with Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!  We have 2 fabulous new sketches this month and sure hope you will join us!

Kathie is our sketch master and she has done a fabulous job with this month's sketches!

Our sponsor this month is SkeepSki Designs and I really hope you'll check them out!  Such a great array of images available!  

For sketch #194, I have used the gorgeous Peonies image for my card.



For Sketch #195, I have used this cool guy called Snowboardin'


I sure hope you will join us for some sketchy fun this month!  Be sure to head on over to the challenge blog to see the sketches and what my team mates have created with images courtesy of our sponsor SkeepSki Designs and then enter your creations! Our challenges run for a full month, so hopefully that gives you lots of time to play along!

Happy Crafting!
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!