Sunday, December 6, 2020

~Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge- Lamp Post Banner Tree

 Welcome back to a brand new Anything Goes challenge over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!  Our challenges are always Anything Goes but each time around we have a lovely new sponsor.  For this challenge, our sponsor is Pattie's Creations and I have been lucky enough to work with this gorgeous image called Lamp Post Banner Tree.
 

Here are a few different ways to see Pattie's images:

Pattie's Creations Etsy Shop

Pattie's Creations on Facebook

 Pattie's Creations Challenge Blog

I sure hope you will head on over to the challenge blog to see my design team mates wonderful creations and then enter your card to play along with us and maybe even be the prize winner this time around!

Happy Sunday!

Kelly

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!