Thursday, April 8, 2021

~April Sketches with Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

 It's April already?  Goodness gracious, where did the time go?  At any rate, it's here and it's time for a new set of sketches over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!

Our sponsor this time around is SheepSki Designs and I was fortunate enough to use these two fab images for my cards this month.

The first is sketch 204 and the image I have used is called Forget Me Not


and the second is sketch 205 and I have used Masked for my image on this one.


 
 
Kathie makes our sketches and sketch challenges are my very favourite challenge.  I hope you will hop on over to the challenge blog to see the fabulous sketches as well as the makes from my design team friends and then enter your card or two featuring our sketches for this month.  You have all month to play along and I certainly hope to see your creations!

Happy Crafting!

Kelly

2 comments:

  1. What a delightfully lovely pair of cards. The sweet bows on both add such a fun, eye-catching dimensional element.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Kelly I just adore both of your cards absolutley brilliant. I love the colour you used for your For Get Me Knots it really makes them stand out. Hope all is well with you and you're keeping safe.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!