Wednesday, June 2, 2021

~SSW2 Bugaboo Stamps and Sketches 208 & 209


It's sketch time again over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!  I love sketches!  They are one of my favourite challenges for sure.  We have two great new sketches this month made by our very own Kathie and our lovely sponsor this time around is Bugaboo Stamps!

For sketch #208, I have used this super cute image called BUGBRATSCAKE (I used the pre colored version)
 
 
and for sketch # 209, I have used Tulip Hedgie.


 

Such fun sketches and an equally fun sponsor, so I sure hope you choose a sketch or maybe both and play along with us this month!  Be sure to check out the rest of the design team creations over on the challenge blog and then enter your card!  You have all month, so I hope to see your entry!

Kelly


1 comment:

  1. Wonderfully charming b-day cards. That darling little hedgie really couldn't get any cuter. Aww!!!

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!