Wednesday, June 1, 2022

~June Sketches with Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

It's time for a brand new set of sketches over on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 blog from our super talented Kathie for the month of June!  
 
Our twist this month is Red, White and Blue in honour of  Queen Elizabeth II's Platinum Jubilee!  I realized that I don't have a lot that fits that but made do with what I could find:-)

Sketch #230 features this super fun image and sentiment from the set called Udderly Wonderful from CTMH and old papers from CTMH as well.

Sketch #231 features this gorgeous floral stamp of the month paired with CTMH papers from a couple months ago but I love them and thought I'd use them up!

I sure hope you will play along with us this month.  There is a beautiful paper pack on offer as a prize.  Be sure that if you us one or both of Kathie's fab sketches that you not only come on back an enter your card but give credit to her as well!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!