Wednesday, February 1, 2023

~February with Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2


 Welcome to a brand new month of sketches with Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!

As always we have 2 fabulous sketched from Kathie and you are always free to rotate or flip the sketch as long as we can recognize the original layout. 

 Here we have sketch #247 and I have used the super sweet image called Amore from All Dressed Up Stamps.


 
and for sketch #248, I have used the image called Valentine from Sheep Ski Designs.
Sorry about the brightness of these photos, not sure what happened but anyway, I sure hope you will join us this month.  Use one or both of our lovely sketches and join in the crafty fun.  

Have a stop by the challenge blog to see all the great makes from my team mates featuring this months sketches and then enter your cards to play along with us for a great prize!

Happy Crafting!



1 comment:

  1. Love these images. That second image is really great for a couple.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!