Sunday, April 9, 2023

~April Sketches with Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

 Welcome back and thank you for stopping by!  We have a new month of fabulous sketches over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!
 
Kathie has designed 2 fantastic sketches for us again this month and here are my creations.  For sketch #251, I have used this adorable Spring Gnome from Polkadoodles and it's super fun kit, coloured images, B&W images, papers, sentiments too, it's full of crafty goodness for Spring!
 

 
 
and for sketch # 252, I have used this fabulous colored The Old Truck from Fred She Said.  I used Farmhouse Living paper and Ephemera from Echo Park along with some CTMH enamel dots and twine from The Twinery to complete this card:-) I did rotate the sketch to fit my image, but it's all there, just a different angle.
 
 

 
I sure hope you can play along with us and if you did for March, be sure to check the winner's and top3/5 tab to see if you're listed there!
 
Happy Crafting!
 

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
 
Polkadoodles Spring Gnome card:

The Old Truck Card

6 comments:

  1. A fabulous card
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gnome and all the spring papers, definitely an adorable card! Thanks for playing along with us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They both are so beautiful!
    Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. A brilliant pair of cards again Kelly, love the gnome with those pretty papers and the truck image is just so perfect for a masculine card.
    Hugs Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful spring card, I love all the flowers you added. They match perfectly with the awakening of nature and all the blooms we can see outside. The little gnome is adorable, a perfect centerpiece for the spring garden. I like all the layers you've created and I'm sure somebody will be thrilled to receive this colourful surprise. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks so cute! Thanks for sharing your card at DigiChoosday! Christin

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!