Saturday, September 19, 2026

September Sketches with Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2


Well hello there and welcome back to Crafting Creatively!  I went missing in August and half of September now and I am not really sure where the time went! 
 
I am back now with our fab Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 sketches though and I hope you'll check them out.  Kathie always has the best sketches and sketch challenges are my favorite.
 
Here we have two new sketches plus a fun throwback so there are 3 different sketches to choose from.   I'll be featuring both of the new sketches- #334 and #335.
 
Sketch #334
 
 
 
 
Sketch #335 
 

 Now I hope you will choose at least one of our fab sketches and play along, you have until October 6th so still lots of time!
 
I hope you will check out Anne and Kathie's fab creations and then enter your card too!
 
Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
 
 


I would like to enter by Bee Cute Bee Buzzy Gnome card in the following challenges:
Ellibelle's Gardner Party #19-Anything In or From a Garden
Pattie's Creations #246- AG with digi or stamped image 
Polkadoodles CH 9 WK 3-Intl Craft Challenge- AG
Mirtillamente- Sept- AG 
 
 
and Happy Birthday card in these fun challenges:
Craft Rocket Challenges #140- Use dies- sentiment, background  and circle are all dies 
Time Out Challenges #322- Seasonal Colours where you live- it is fall here for sure! 
Word Power September- use words as focus 
Cardz 4 Guyz #390- Fall Autumn Colours 
Classic Design #09-2026- Sept/Oct- Opt Twist- Autumn Colours 

1 comment:

  1. Both are so beautiful and love that little gnome! Thanks so much for stopping by at my Garden Party!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!