Friday, April 11, 2008

Katharina's Blog Candy

Hey everyone...go one over to Creative Ideas With Katharina and check out her blog candy...she is turning the big 3-0 next week and is celebrating by giving away some fun, hard to come by goodies. Oh and while you're there, her work is amazing, so check it all out!! She is definitely a High Hopes Diva!!

I'll be turning the big 3-0 later this year...so just may do something fun as well...keep your eyes peeled...August sometime:-)

I finally have all my new High Hopes stamps mounted with EZ Mount, so I hope to get something created this evening or at least at some point this weekend!

Have a great weekend everyone and thank for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelly, Thanks for spreading the word. It's not that bad to turn 30 actually :) Can't wait to see what you come up with to celebrate yours!
    Congratulations on the new HHS and have fun playing with them!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!