Thursday, August 14, 2008

Finished Puzzle Box

Well slight change of plans with the puzzle I made the other day . Kirsten is over at her best buddy Olivia's house for a play date today and she decided to take the puzzle with her to give to Olivia instead of giving it to Laurel for her birthday next week...after all Laurel's birthday is over a week away, so I'll make another:-)

Here is the box I made to hold the puzzle. I used the directions found within the puzzle tutorial on Lacey's blog. I think it turned out too cute if I may say so myself!!
Here it is with the finished puzzle, sorry for the wee bit of scrap paper in the background of my pict....

Landon and I are just chillin' out this afternoon. we are going to scoot over to my friend Nikki's house to pick up the new CTMH catalog..I have seen some sneak peaks and it looks fabulous!! I don't yet have a new SU one, but have had a peak and it looks great as well!!

Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful afternoon/evening!!

~Kelly

16 comments:

  1. Love the little box Kelly and it finishes off the gift perfectly, Enjoy your evening.. Had a peak at your SU catalogue online and am so envious! Big Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly, I really like your jigsaw. what a great idea. My Mum is going to buy one of these dies so we can make them.
    love
    zoe
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute cute! The box is a perfect match for the card. Great work! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute box love how you used the stamp on it!, lovely colours too! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. kelly...this is so lovely, a fab gift for any child....think I'm going to add this to my christmas stocking makes!....thanks its lovely. Tx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly the puzzle box looks great , fabulous idea ,
    xx
    Joana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kelly the puzzle box looks great , fabulous idea ,
    xx
    Joana

    ReplyDelete
  8. The box is as great as the card is Kelly. Any child would love to receive this. A very special gift indeed. You're so talented! Hugs, Lainy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what a fabulous idea ,brilliant work ,love it ,Dawnx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a very cute idea! The image and colors are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kelly,

    I love that little puzzle and it's box.
    In the winter my girls love to puzzle.
    Think I have to buy this one for the cuttlebug. Always nice for a gift.

    Have a great weekend,
    xoxo Karin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow!! How fun! :) This is such a great idea! I love the picture!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm back again!! This box is AWESOME!! :) What an awesome gift! Sounds like you will be making a LOT of these!!
    Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh this is the sweetest ever! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!