Sunday, April 26, 2009

Just Magnolia2~AMRYS2~Lostie

Good Sunday evening everyone! Wow, another week flew by. I finally had a chance to make a card today. I used the colors-Pink & Green from the Just Magnolia Challenge #2 and then Amy's sketch for the layout. I kind of added some extra layers and another flower, but I hope that's ok. I used one of the Magnolias from the Spring Kit, love this kit, such cute images!!

I used my new Label 4 nesties that I picked up at a LSS when I was in Calgary last week, so glad I finally found some!! All cs is from CTMH and pp from DCWV Girls Nursery stack. I added some flower soft for the "grass" and used bubblegum Shimmerz on her wings! Added some fun CTMH Sorbet ric rac, 2 lovely Primas with some spacers and a wee pearl.

We had such a fun time at the Hannah Montana movie, it was great. Kirsten and I went shopping earlier in the day and that was so much fun. I don't often get to do too much just Kirsten and I so it was a real treat for both of us.

I had a comment and a couple of emails asking for pictures of our calf, so after supper tonight when we went out to feed him I snapped a couple...here is Lostie after his supper was finished...Kirsten called him that and thinks that if he finds his Mama, she will call him Lost & Found!! Pretty good theory!!

Off I scoot for story and bed time for my kids, it's been a long week and Kirsten is back to school 3 days this week and T-Ball is supposed to start if the weather is decent, butit is supposed to snow tomorrow, so I doubt we'll be going to ball.

Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit!

14 comments:

  1. Very cute and I do love the calf's name :)

    TAke Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. Love the image and the colours you've used. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card and thanks so much for showing us Lostie, how cute!
    Have a great day! Debx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That card is so cute- gotta love the image.
    What a cute calf, I love the way kids think!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fabulous card love your gorgeous paper and detail!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Just Magnolia!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool how you did the grass, cute card! And Lostie is cute too, tfs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh love this Tilda, so pretty! Your papers are fab and I love your layout too!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card! Such gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining us this week x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is Awesome love the wonderful colour scheme, paper and your fab colouring of that great image Thanks for joining us at Just magnolia
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a pretty colourful card, love it...thanks so much for joining us at Just Magnolia this week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. a wonderful card. thank you for joining us at just magnolia this week. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I love it!
    Love that image and love the yummy papers you used kelly!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!