Friday, September 24, 2010

Town Scrapper-No Square or Rectangle Cards

Dontcha just love it when you think you have your post schedule only to realize it's not...sorry it's late!

What a fun challenge we have for you this week over at The Town Scrapper!  We all usually stick to making the same type of card, square, rectangle, but this week, we are asking you to bust out the shapes!!  Let's see anything BUT a square or rectangle card, let's see those shaped cards.

Sept22_2010_TS

I have used sweet Lola by Victoria Case for The Town Scrapper and some fun Taylored Expressions kit paper.  My card is a circle of course and everything from the card with the exception of Lola of course (oh and the flowers) is from the Taylored Expressions kit from July of this year.

I hope you have time to play along with us this week for your chance at the sweetest image!!  Let's see your shaped cards.  Hop on over to The Town Scrapper blog for some great inspiration from my DT mates!

Happy Friday!

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Love round cards and love her Sass. Ooooh I have a new computer and can finally see your whole blog page, love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly I love your card that image the colours, shape and design are beautiful.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!