Sunday, October 13, 2013

~Mia Howdy


Happy Monday!  We are enjoying a nice relaxing day as it is Thanksgiving Day.  We had a wonderful meal yesterday at my cousins and had my FIL down the night before and even snuck in a visit with Lance's Grandam on Friday, so we have definitely made the rounds but are so blessed by wonderful families and friends!

As it is Monday, that means its Seems A Little Sketchy time!  We have a great one for you today along with a fun sponsor too!
 

I have used Mia Howdy for my image from our lovely sponsor- Crafty Sentiments.

I love sketch challenges, they are my most favorite and my go to for almost every card I make. so I hope you will take a few minutes and pop over to the challenge blog to see our fun sketch this time around and then to enter your creation.  You could win 3 digis from Crafty Sentiments!

Happy Thanksgivng to all of my Canadian family, friends and fellow crafters

Hugs, 
Kelly


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous sketch, wonderful colours and great image. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!