Monday, October 14, 2013

~Pail Of Flowers

Can you believe it...I'm back for my second post...in one day!  I know...shocking!!  Ha, ha!  All fun aside, I really am back for a second post today.  Be sure to scroll down for my Seems A Little Sketchy post.  

 Now, not only is it my second post today, it is also my 800th post!  Yippeee!!  Monday's are a busy crafty day!  I have to share with you my card for our sketch this week over at From The Heart Stamps.


I have used Pail of Flowers for my card and paired it with sketch #38 and some fun Echo Park papers.  
The DT has some absolutely fabulous creations this week, so be sure to take a look while you are checking out the new sketch!

Happy Monday!
~Kelly

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I love the colors, and the papers, and the way you colored the image! The dark brown really sets all of the bright colors off!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!