Monday, March 17, 2014

~Mixed Bouquet


Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  We had the first of 2 skating carnivals that Kirsten is in and it was great!  Alice In Wonderland was the theme and everything was fantastic!! Next weekend is our club's carnival and then skating is almost done for the season!  She has 2 competitions left and is very excited for both of them!

I'm happy it's Monday because that means I can share with you our newest sketch with a tWiSt from over at From The Heart Stamps.  Not only do we have a fun sketch to share with you but also a tWiSt that you can choose to include or not.  You can do the sketch, the tWiSt or the sketch and the tWiSt!  
This week our tWiSt is monochromatic colors. 


This kind of tWiSt is definitely not my strong suit (I kow I snuck the yellow flowers in there, but stayed monochromatic with my papers:-) but I wanted to play along anyway and use both the sketch and the tWiSt!  My image is called Mixed Bouquet and my papers are from Echo Park- This & That and CTMH CS in Hollyhock and Blush.  

Here is our sketch this week as well.


As always, every participant will receive $1 to the FTHS store just for playing along.  You are now required to use an image from over at FTHS, but Faith has a library full of wonderful images for you to choose from, so I know that part won't be hard!!  Be sure to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my team mates on the FTHS blog too!!

Hugs,

 

1 comment:

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!