Saturday, March 29, 2014

~Welcome Spring


I wish I could say we are welcoming Spring here...we have just had more snow through the weekend and it is snowing lightly again now!!  

Over at Di's Digi challenge though, we are most definitely welcoming Spring!! That's our challenge for you this week:-)



My image from Di's shop is called Daffoldi Daisy and what says spring more than daffodils?  We have a wonderful sponsor this time around as well-  REALLY REASONABLE RIBBON is on board with is and they have offered up a $10 voucher to one lucky player!  As always, you can win 2 free digis from Di's Digis if you use one of her images on your card:-) 

I have used the sketch from this weeks sketchie free for all over at Papertake Weekly.  I did use sketch #88 that is posted as I liked it well enough and thought it worked great with my image. 

Hugs,

 

1 comment:

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!