Wednesday, February 14, 2018

~Bee Mine


  It's new sketch time over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!  Just in time for Valentine's Day!  Our sketch this time around certainly reflects that-it's a fun one, so I hope you play along with us.  



DigiStamp Boutique is our sponsor and I was able to use this adorable little bee from the Bee Mine set.  Our sketch is below and is just perfect for Valentines Day!  I hope you will play along with us!

Be sure to check out the challenge blog to see all of the fun makes from my very talented design team friends and then enter your card for a chance at a great DigiStamp Boutique prize!







Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kelly, super cute!
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is a super cute card Kelly, I love what you did with Kathies sketch.
    Hugs
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!