Saturday, March 3, 2018

~The Old Tractor

 Welcome back!  Time for a brand new Anything Goes challenge over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

Our sponsor this week is Fred She Said Designs and I have been lucky enough to use this The Old Tractor image.  I went with a pre colored version and paired it with some older CTMH papers.  I really love this image and it is a great addition for masculine cards!!



 Be sure to check out all the amazing design team creations featuring images from our lovely sponsor Fred She Said Designs and then head back to the challenge blog to enter your card for a chance at a great prize!

Hope you have a wonderful rest of your weekend....we are buried under a blanket of snow here in Southern Alberta, thank goodness for a tractor, otherwise we would be stranded here!!
Hugs,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!