Thursday, May 3, 2018

Little Miss Muffet


Hi everyone!  It's been crazy busy around here lately and I haven't had much of a chance to blog my cards lately but I have a super fun announcement!  I was asked to guest design for Little Miss Muffet Stamps until September and I'm so very excited.  I get to be back with some of my From The Hearts Stamps teammates and meet some new teammies too, it's wonderful!  

Our challenge is Anything Goes and here is my first card!


I have used Polka Dot Pals Kyree for my card.  There are so so many fabulous images to choose from and I hope you will play along with us!  You do not have to use an image from LMMS but if you have one, why not.  The challenge will run for 2 weeks so you have lots of time to play around. 

Be sure to pop on over to the challenge blog to see what everyone has created and you can find us  on Facebook and Pinterest as well.

Hugs,

 

2 comments:

  1. Kelly, this is so sweet. Love the colors and fun papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the banner paper and that's my favorite ice cream flavor too. :D So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!