Thursday, June 7, 2018

~Monster Love


Inspiration week over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps and I have used this super cute image called Monster Love for my card this week.
 
 
 Our challenges run every other week and in between, we have some great inspiration creations for you!  Anything Goes challenge #190 is running right now!  

While you do not have to use a LMMS image, if you have 'em, why not use 'em!
One lucky winner will be awarded a $10.00 Gift Voucher to the LMMS shop. Plus featured winners have the chance to be honored guests and receive never seen before new releases that will be featured on Customer Appreciation Day in the autumn.


Hugs, 
Kelly

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun birthday design Kelly. Love the scalloped edge circle around the image and I also love how you did the wording.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!