Saturday, September 1, 2018

Little Miss Muffet Inspiration Week


Oh goodness!  I took a completely unintentional blog break over the summer, but I'm back! The last month of school and two months of summer was so busy and seemed to be in so many directions. Landon played league and summer baseball and had a few cattle shows he was entered in and Kirsten skated for a week in July, so it was busy.  We were camping as well for a couple of the trips and had no wi-fi so that was a bit of it as well, but otherwise, I just soaked up the time with my husband and kids!
 
I have a fun card to share with you for the inspiration week at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!  There are so many great new releases and this is one of them.


This image is called Robin's Mailbox and is such a versatile image. Easy enough to add with other images to create a scene or build on this one a wee bit.  

Be sure to op on over to the blog to see the fun creations from my team mates and you can still enter in challenge #196 as well.  One lucky winner will be awarded a $10.00 Gift Voucher to the LMMS shop. Plus featured winners have the chance to be honored guests and receive never seen before new releases that will be featured on our next Customer Appreciation Day.

Have a super long weekend everyone!

Hugs,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!