Sunday, November 4, 2018

~Holiday Squirrel, LPOCF #93



Welcome back and thank you for taking the time to pop over and say hi!  It is time for a new challenge over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.  Our challenges are always Anything Goes and this week the fabulous Fabrika Fantasy is our sponosr.  




I have used this super cute image called Holiday Squirrel (I used the colored version) and while I don't see it in the shop right now , I sure hope he comes back, he's a cutie for winter right around the corner.  

Be sure to check out the rest of the design team makes as they are fabulous over on the challenge blog and then enter your card to play along with us!

Hugs, 
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!