Thursday, November 1, 2018

~Jr Hatter Belle, LMMS #201

Time for a new challenge over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps challenges!  Our challenges are always Anything Goes!  

I have used the super cute Jr Hatter Belle for my card and she can be found right here along with a ton of other fun friends!



 You don't have to use an image from LMMS, but if you have them why not, if you don't, be sure to check out the fantastic store for a great selection of images!

I hope you will pop on over the the challenge blog to see allthe gorgoeus insiration from my design team mates and then enter your card for a fun prize which is :One lucky winner will be awarded a $10.00 Gift Voucher to the LMMS shop. Plus featured winners have the chance to be honored guests and receive never seen before new releases that will be featured on our next Customer Appreciation Day.

Hugs, 

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!