Sunday, March 16, 2008

Lizabeth Birthday








It was my sister Kristy's birthday yesterday and this is the card and tin I made for her using Lizabeth Biking Angel from High Hopes...isn't she too cute!! I went a little crazy with the Dew Drops, but I am still happy with the way it turned out! I used patterned paper from the K & Co slab from Costco for both the card and matching tin. I've had it sitting around for a while, but finally opened it and there a ton of great papers in there. I just tucked a gift card inside for her to buy whatever he little heart desires at the mall. We had a wonderful steak & crab dinner and topped it off with The Pioneer Woman's Best Chocolate Sheet Cake Ever and let me tell you....it was awesome. Such wonderful chocolate goodness!!



It's snowming lightly here right now so with not much else going on today, I'm off to finish up our farm income tax stuff so I can take it to the accountant tomorrow...fun, fun, fun!!


Have a super day and thanks for stopping by!




Stamps: Lizabeth Biking Angel-High Hopes, A Gift For You-MSE
Paper: K&Co slab-Costco, Colonial White CS-CTMH

Ink: Sweet Leaf-CTMH, Archival Black, Crystal Blue

CTMH Markers, watercolor paper, watercolor brush

Stardust Stickles, Dew Drops, Certainly Celery Ribbon from Taylored Expressions and Cream May Arts Polka Dot RibbonJacksonbelle Embellishments, Prima Hydrangeas, Rhinestone Brads-Paper Wishes

***** Edited to correct The Pioneer Womans link for the Best Chocolate Sheet Cake*****

3 comments:

  1. Your card and tin are just adorable! Great job with the colouring and love those Dew Drops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tin is so cute and I LOVE the card with the little Angel on the bike! You did an excellent job with the coloring! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kelly the tin and card are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!