Friday, May 9, 2008

Mother's Day


Finally, I have one card done for Mother's Day!! Just one more to go. I made this card using Beate's Weekend Sketch #46 from last week as well as Beate's Chalkboard Technique. I am much happier with this version though...I decided it needed some glimmer, so I sprayed it with glimmer mist, but it definitely did not turn out how I envisioned it...ooops!!!
Short and sweet post today, we are off to town to run a bunch of errands!! Tomorrow we are going to my parents for dinner and then Sunday I think we will be going to visit Lance's Mom!
I hope to back tonight or tomorrow at some point with my other Mother's Day Card!! Have a super weekend!!!
Stamps: Live Your Dream & Mixed Greetings-SU
Paper: TLC Chocolate textured CS, SU-Afternoon Tea DSP
Ink: White Craft Ink & Groovy Guava-SU
Accessories: SU Pastels, Chocolate Wide Satin Ribbon, Groovy Guava DS Ribbon, Marvy Scalloped Oval Punch

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty Kelly! I've been eyeing that glimmer mist, wondering if I REALLY need it? LOL! Of course I do ;)

    Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color combo Kelly! It looks wonderful :)

    Happy Mothers day to YOU tomorrow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Kelly!!!
    Hope you have a lovely Mother's Day!

    (By the way thanks for the Circle of Friends - I finally managed to pass it on today!)

    Love Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this card kelly.
    too sad you got only 4 comments on such a pretty card
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!