Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Shout Out To Sheetload!!


Hey check it out...Sheetload is a fun monthly e-zine with great card layouts, sample designs, etc. It's a perfect way to make a whole bunch of cards of the same design with usually just a few pieces of paper...I actually used one from a couple months back to fill the tin I made my Grandma, very cool, fun and super easy. Go check them out...this month's feature is Stamping Bella, how fun!!
My Mom is coming out for a visit today (my parents only live an hour away, but I haven't seen them for a couple weeks) and I'm looking forward to seeing her...as are the kids!! Plus, they got home from Sandpoint theother day and she was able to find the Lady Antebellum CD I've been after...of course now it's on iTunes, but oh well...I'm excited!!!
Have a wonderful day!!

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE them... i havent listened to their whole cd yet, but i like what i hear so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well.....I have you to blame...:-)
    Because of this card, I went to Stamping Bella's for the first time and ordered two stamps. I HAVE to have anything musical. I also ordered a stamp for my daughter. Now I can't wait for the mail.....in a week or two. And so carries on the addiction. LOL. Joan

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!