Friday, May 2, 2008

So excited...can't wait for some new rubbah!!

I am so excited to get my new stamps!! I pre-ordered a few of the brand new Lily & Milo stamps by Rachelle Anne Miller from 7 Kids College Fund and should be getting them in the next few days! They also have a pre-order for the brand new Sarah Kay stamps as well..how darling they are!!
They have the adorable Changito Monkeys as well and they are 15% off right now along with other Stampendous stamps, just enter code STAMP15. Check 'em out!! She has a ton of wonderful products at super prices...I finally bought an ATG gun as well...oooooh all the fun goodies, I can't wait!

I am just finishing up taking some picts of 2 altered 6 x 6 canvases I made...so I'll be back in a bit to share those with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!