Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Thank you for Mrs Armstrong!


Kirsten will be done preschool in a few weeks and thought I should get on with making a little something for her teacher, Mrs Armstrong. So far this is all I have accomplished. I made her a bunch of cards for Christmas and not sure what to do for her now...any fun ideas??? Anyway, all of the stamps are from High Hopes, Mary J teacher angel, the school background stamp as well as the sentiment! I used Taylors's Cupcake sketch from Friday, TECC16, nice and quick! I put star dust stickles on her wings and lime green stickles on the stars on the green background portion. Colored her in with my prismacolor pencils and blended with OMS again...lovin' that lately!! Punched out the sentiment with my SU word window punch and then popped it up on dimensionals.
Kirsten is making a card now for Valentine's day...not sure why she needs one so badly or right now...but I'll go with it, she's having fun! Anyway, she needs my help with some glitter, so I'm going to scoot and give her a hand! Thanks for visiting!!
Stamps: High Hopes-Mary J Teacher Angel, School Background, Sentiment
Paper: CTMH, watercolor paper
Ink: Pallette Noir
Accessories: prismacolor pencils, OMS, star dust & Lime green stickles, SU Word Window punch, dimensionals

9 comments:

  1. Hey Kelly! This is adorable! That DP is perfect for this card...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly, Another fantastic card. I just love all of HH Stamps. Please check out my blog as I have an award for you. Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card....I like the papers and the little teacher angel
    . Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a Fabulous teacher card!! i love everything you've done here!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Kelly! Did you get your stamps? I hope the long weekend didn't mess things up at the post office.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teacher card, bet she loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card Kelly!!
    Lucky Mr Armstrong :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oops... I just re-read my comment - should check before posting right ... I left off an "s"! silly me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous
    Love everything about it! and the way you've done lower part with the dp it is just so creative!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!