Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Trimming the Tree

I finally had a chance to ink up my Whiff Of Joy stamps...my goodness, I love them!! I am hoping to have my new ones this week as well...I checked yesterday and they weren't there, so I hope they will be by Friday!!
Anyway, onto the card.. I used Charlotte Decorating the Tree from Whiff of Joy as well as a sketch from my friend Nikki for this week's A Spoon Full Of Sugar Challenge. It's a super sketch, go and check it out...AND while you're over there visiting, she is also celebrating 20 000 hits and has some fabulous blog candy up for grabs!!

I used lots of stickles on here too...red for the garland on the tree, the holly berries in her hair and a couple of ornaments and then stardust for the star on top and the remaining ornaments. I love how it turned out...just don't seem to have patience for the stickles to dry!!

Thanks for stopping by today, I'm off to get supper going:-)

~Kelly

11 comments:

  1. This is so lovley Kelly! I just love the DP and all the Stickles on the garland! I too am waiting for my WoJ stamps to arrive. This image is among them! Fingers crossed we'll get them by Friday!
    hugs Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly this is stunning. great use of colour and hardware, your colouring is gorgeous.Hugs Rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Kelly! Love the cute image and your gorgeous colouring. Lots of sparkle too, Really love the hardware and hope our new SU catalogue has some in. Thanks for joining in our challenge and using my sketch. Good Luck with the candy too, Love and Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Kelly, Love the sparkle,Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Kelly, wonderful colouring and love the sparkle! They are great stamps! I might get time later to ink one more of mine! Hope you are well! Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sparkly red garland, cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card Kelly, love your new stamp and you have coloured it beautifully...especially love the stickles! Gorgeous dp too. Your blog design looks fabulous.
    Carole ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kelly,

    what a fabulous bright colored christmas card. I love the image with all the sparkles. And those papers are great.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs,
    xoxo karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab christmassy card Kelly, the image is adorable, love the sparkles. Thanks for joining in.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely, very cheery and bright :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!